Experience your stay in Thailand in style at Siam Suite. Set within the luxurious resort of The Siam Hotel, your stay is complemented with elegance, relaxation and exclusivity throughout the entirety of its estate!
This suite has been masterly constructed to allow freedom of movement and ample space to have fun! Light colours contrast beautifully with bold dark colours to heighten the splendour Siam Suite offers. The suite is finished beautifully with both modern and classic furnishings which make for excellent spots to relax with a loved one or friend!
Upon entering Siam Suite, you will be greeted by an absolutely stunning king-size bed! Furnished beautifully and offering views to the river beyond, your sleep and relaxed days and nights will be cosily and gorgeously accommodated!
At the bottom of the bed lies a beautiful seating area, perfect for up-close, panoramic views of the Chao Phraya river whilst you cosy up or chill during the day or night!
The bathroom, as with the rest of the property, has been superiorly designed and you can enjoy soaks and washes in either the beautiful stone tub or the shower!
With butler service at your disposal, you won't have to lift a finger to access the food, drink, amenities, bookings for nights out or information on places to visit and directions! You can rest assured your bedroom will remain as immaculate as you find it upon your first day at Siam Suite.
The Siam Hotel boasts a range of amenities for dining and drinking. The Chon Thai restaurant, located on the ground floor and exterior, provides beautiful views as you dine on the delicately balanced flavours and textures that Thai food offers! With both the Bathers Bar, located by the hotel's infinity pool, enjoy a dip in the pool followed by a refreshing cocktail! Or for more calmer settings and a breakfast meal, visit the Deco Bar & Bistro!
Situated in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, Siam Suite sits on a secluded road allowing for additional privacy. With a wealth of vastly contrasting activities, dining and refreshments and sights, you will be mentally preparing for a return visit here!
Lined with vibrant shops and stalls underneath the lush and brilliant palm trees and exotic fauna that covers the country, Bangkok is one of the most visited cities in the world, and it only takes a second in the city to understand why!
The Chao Phraya river stretches along this city that never sleeps and views from the villa will entice you to want to explore it! You will notice river travel is the preferred method to get about the city and The Siam Hotel offers a cruise service along the river, where you will be able to take in the majestic sights along the river. With a range of scenery from wooden shacks to majestic buildings, you will understand why they call Bangkok, the Venice of the East!
Shopping in the area varies greatly. Mae Nam's location allows guests quick access to Siam Paragon, one of the largest shopping centres in Thailand. With over two hundred and fifty stores, Southeast Asia’s largest aquarium, a 16-screen Cineplex, and a comprehensive selection of world cuisine, an entire day can be spent at Siam Paragon, just 20 minutes away!
For those who wish to shop locally and immerse themselves in the culture of Thailand, the Siam offers an excursion to Tha Kla and Amphawa floating markets! Unique and rare, this practice of business on boats is slowly dying, so a journey is well worth it!
Guests are sure to have an unforgettable night regardless of whether they want to relax in the evening or indulge in the buzzing nightlife that the city provides.
With a multitude of bars, offering cocktails and refreshments throughout the night; the braver travellers can try their hand at karaoke or visit more risqué scenes, find a live show or performance in a multitude of places, have a drink on the rooftop bar and take in a three hundred and sixty degree view of Bangkok or enjoy dinner on a nightly boat cruise or the many restaurants around the city!
At Excellence Luxury Villas we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the
concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact Excellence Luxury Villas Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Step into your private urban sanctuary; a stunning, luxury hotel, replete with exquisite art & antiques and set amidst 3 acres of lush gardens on the Chao Phraya River, adjoining Bangkok’s must-see historical and cultural attractions.
Facilites & Activites
- Opium Spa ⇒ Discover your own sense of wellbeing through therapies for face and body, all within the intimate surrounds of our award-winning spa.
- Hair & Nail Salon ⇒ Life may not be perfect, but your hair and nails can be. Stop by during your stay at The Siam.
- Gym & Personal Training ⇒ Training becomes a pleasure at The Siam’s fully equipped gym, with personal trainers available if you require.
- Muay Thai ⇒ Train for a day under our expert coach as a “Muay Thai” fighter with a tailored program to fit your skill and fitness level and gain a deeper understanding of Thailand’s national sport.
- Sak Yant ⇒ Increasingly well-known throughout the world, Sak Yant tattoos are a sacred Thai tradition, available at The Siam.
- Wellness ⇒ Consult with our internationally renowned wellness trainer Dr. Adrish Brahmadatta on which of our range of programs best fits your specific needs.
- Riverside Infinity Pool ⇒ Take a swim overlooking the Chao Phraya.
- Thai Cooking Class ⇒ Learn to cook the world’s favourite cuisine, with a hands-on, personal class at Chon Thai Restaurant.
- Baan Rao Weekend Brunch ⇒ Escape Bangkok for a “sabai sabai” weekend dining experience with Chef Damri’s gorgeous home-style tasting menu against a magical river backdrop.
- Sunset Cruise ⇒ Enjoy seeing Bangkok from a different side, cruising in luxury comfort along the Chao Phraya River in a beautifully refurbished rice barge.
- Pier & Shuttle Cruise Boat ⇒ Bangkok is just a short cruise down the river, with not a traffic jam in sight.
Restaurants & Bars
- Chon Thai Restaurant ⇒ Delicately balanced flavours and textures, at once strong and subtle. Thai cuisine is the delicious paradox of contrast and harmony, requiring the deft, experienced touch of a master chef.
- Decor Bar & Bristo ⇒ Casual chic dining, with a menu full of must-try dish after must-try dish, and a drinks list to match. The restaurant itself is bursting with Art Deco loveliness, so make sure to work up an appetite by exploring every corner!
- Cafe Cha ⇒ Just off the lobby, Café Cha is your secret corner to sneak a delicious pastry or cake, together with pot of tea or a freshly brewed coffee.
- Bathers Bar ⇒ Adjacent to our infinity pool along the riverfront lawn, enjoy refreshing, light snacks, poolside bites and beverages at Bathers Bar after a soothing, cool dip.