In the Shamwari Game Reserve, they believe in providing guests with the full African experience. In addition to being malaria-free and under the stunning expanse of the South African sky, staying at Riverdene Family Lodge affords you optimal comfort for an unforgettable family safari.
This lodge has a welcoming ease and warmth and is a place where families are always at home and where guests become friends.
The 9 luxury inter-leading rooms at Riverdene Lodge can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults, sharing with 1 child, subject to availability. Additionally the lodge also has:
• 6 twin bedded luxury suites
• 3 twin bedded luxury suites with an extra sleeper couch
When staying at Riverdene, you also have access to comfortable amenities such as:
• Air conditioning
• International dial telephone
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Private patio
• Fitted international adaptors
• Private minibar
• Television, with selected satellite channels
• En-suite bathroom with separate shower
• Electronic safe
• Ceiling fan
This lodge is an elegantly warm and welcoming setting, offering all the modern amenities you would expect from 5-star accommodation. When you book to stay here, the facilities include:
• Rim-flow swimming pool with shallow area for children
• Children’s supervised play room & jungle gym
• Gift boutique
• Boma overlooking The Bushmans River
• Indoor and alfresco dining facilities
• Business desk with internet access
• Wi-Fi Connection
Riverdene Family Safari Lodge is situated in the heart of nature, surrounded by wildlife, and our destination never sleeps, which means that they are open 365 days a year. Our safari lodge rates vary due to the time of year you’re looking to travel, so it’s best to take note of:
• Peak season: 01 – 11 January; 1 – 29 February; 15 – 31 December
• High season: 12 – 31 January; 1 March – 30 April; 1 October – 14 December
• Low Season: 1 May – 30 September
If flying in to our private landing strip, you and your party receive a free transfer to your lodge.
Situated in the Eastern Cape, South Africa, Riverdene Family Lodge is the malaria-free, safari holiday you’ve been searching for. Accommodating family, friends or business associates, their facilities, coupled with a spectacular location and passion for the environment, make this an unforgettable destination.